Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Manolo's Super Fantastic Forums
News: Welcome to Fantasy Island, Manolo Style!
Welcome to Manolo the Shoeblogger's Super Fantastic Forums!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The First.....  (Read 6722 times)
The Princesse

View Profile
« on: May 15, 2007, 08:10:12 PM »

Who shall be the first we discuss? Shall it be the Paris and her pending penetentury? Should it be a rehab recap......do we have that many hours in the day?Huh What about the newfound orangina of Christina and Jessica? (Bronzer anyone?) Let's do start!
La Petite Acadienne

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 10:20:28 PM »

Let us not waste valuable typing energy on Ms. Hilton...her 15 minutes should have been up long ago.

As far as Christina's orangina, I am torn. Her old-Hollywood look that she has adopted of late is a marked improvement over the assless chaps. And she does have superfantastic taste in shoes. So she earns definite points there. It does make me sad, however, to see so many celebs and regular people rejecting their natural pallor in favour of the fake-bake.
Unfashionista

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 08:11:54 AM »

Agreed on the fake-bake thing!  Somebody needs to tell the celebrities that skin damage is NOT attractive. 
And I don't care that self-tanner is supposedly "better" then real tanning - we will find out in fifty years what self tanner actually does to people, but by then we will have burned through the ozone and nobody will go out anymore anyway. 
And all these celebrities that are all, "by the time I'm fifty and wrinkled, they'll have figured out a way to fix it" drive me crazy - the better care you take of yourself now, the less work you have to do later.   
Lori

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 05:08:29 PM »

I think the days of the tan being de rigeur are ending. I see more and more pale models and celebs, along with cosmetic skin brighteners.
The Princesse

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 07:57:41 PM »

Pale is the new tan!
Please tell me someone has figured out Whose Shoes today!!!!
fashionfix

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 06:45:18 AM »

Pale is the new tan, but believe me as a paley I know, fake bake does super fantastic things for the appearance of cellulite....
Phyllis

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 08:09:53 AM »

Have you ever seen how a red carpet tan is applied?  I saw this on Dancing With The Stars - it's sprayed on while you stand buck naked in a spray booth.

Just like an auto body shop!

Cheesy

Phyllis
PurpleRules

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2007, 09:14:03 AM »

Pale is the new tan? Cool. I've been waiting years to hear that.
dr nic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2007, 10:34:14 AM »

Grin  Color me happy for pale is the new tan.  I'm of Italian descent and I'm fairer than my Scandinavian husband.

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell, a level they reserve for child molestors, and people who talk at the theater" - Shepard Derias Book, Firefly
la petite chou chou

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2007, 07:37:53 PM »

I rather enjoy being pale. Goes along well with my vampish canines.

~la petite chou chou
The Princesse

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2007, 08:11:56 AM »

Take a bite out of tan! I have to admit that for a special occasion I have had the spray tan. I actually thought it was super fantastic. I did wear a bikini (the melons did not need to be browned) but it was SO just like being a car getting a new paint job! And it did do wonders for the cellulite. One must be careful to get the right shade though, or one will end up ever so Oompa Loompa.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: