Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Manolo's Super Fantastic Forums
News: Welcome to Fantasy Island, Manolo Style!
Welcome to Manolo the Shoeblogger's Super Fantastic Forums!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mr. Henry, ou etes-vous?  (Read 6217 times)
The Charlotte Allen

View Profile Email
« on: May 17, 2007, 02:38:14 PM »

I adore Mr. Henry, but the date of his last post was April 11. Last post before that: March 16. Before that: Feb. 12, Jan. 29, and so forth backwards in time. What's with you, Mr. Henry? Aren't bloggers are supposed to blog once a day, not once a month? Please come back! Or have all those gelato treats and buttermilk biscuits done you in?

Angry
Manolo the Shoeblogger
Administrator

shoeblogger
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 11:35:45 PM »

Mr. Henry, whom the Manolo adores, is fast becoming the Joseph Mitchell of the Manolo blogs. 

Manolo Loves the Shoes!
dr nic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 10:39:49 AM »

I agree, I have missed Mr Henry's posts.  I always look forward to them.  However, as a (non-Professional) blogger myself, sometimes I find that life gets in the way and I have many weeks without a post.

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell, a level they reserve for child molestors, and people who talk at the theater" - Shepard Derias Book, Firefly
la petite chou chou

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 08:23:14 PM »

I have just started a blog. It is kinda weird because I notice that I think I've got nothing to say and all I have to do is look at the internet for a few or talk to a friend and instantly I have a subject....

I've only been blogging for a week though. Roll Eyes

~la petite chou chou
Manolo the Shoeblogger
Administrator

shoeblogger
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 08:38:55 PM »

The La Petite Chou Chou must post the link so that we may all read her new blog!

Manolo Loves the Shoes!
la petite chou chou

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 09:49:44 PM »

Ok...here goes....

It's quite poor with no sense of direction, and can sometimes be politically driven....

hexonyou.blogspot.com (I tried to edit it to make it a link but couldn't get it to work)

Oh, I'll be putting a link to the shoeblog tomorrow...when I put my first shoe post!

« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 10:16:53 PM by la petite chou chou » Logged

~la petite chou chou
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: