Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Manolo's Super Fantastic Forums
News: Welcome to Fantasy Island, Manolo Style!
Welcome to Manolo the Shoeblogger's Super Fantastic Forums!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 35163 times)
Shazza

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2007, 06:55:52 PM »

Many congratulations Dearest Manolo, on this the day of your book launch, the launch of the special forums, and sadly the sinking of the Shazza's productivity as she sneaks even more frequently while at the work to check out the latest superfantastic offerings of the Manolo!   oy!

Bring on da shoes!
DasBoots

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2007, 07:11:05 PM »

What a lovely thing to do!  I fear I will be in deep doodoo if this forum is made available to me by the work filters...  Grin

Hello, everyone!
dr nic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2007, 07:56:33 PM »

Wink Many greetings to you all from me.  I have been reading the Manolo for over a year and look forward to the conversations.

dr nic

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell, a level they reserve for child molestors, and people who talk at the theater" - Shepard Derias Book, Firefly
g-dog

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2007, 08:24:07 PM »

I look forward to learning a lot about shoes from the always classy Manolo and his equally classy friends.
angeicmar

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2007, 09:14:49 PM »

This will indeed bring any and all productivity to a screeching halt.

And yet, I am abundantly glad to be here, foruming with the Manolo and his many super-fantastic internet friends.  And I give a cheery wave hello to all of my fellow shoefans!
Deborah

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2007, 10:39:58 PM »

Greetings to the Manolo and  all of the Manolo's truly super fantastic internet friends. I am so happy to be here.
Gala

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2007, 11:19:15 PM »

Yay!  So exciting to be here!  I do love me some Manolo.

Why haven't we started introducing ourselves properly?!  I'll go first...

My name is Gala, I live in Melbourne Australia, though originally I am a New Zealander.  I have a fashion website called iCiNG which at http://www.galadarling.com, & it is my passion, my obsession, my first love!  When I'm not writing, shopping or dressing myself, I like to travel, go dancing, eat cupcakes, crack open fortune cookies & kiss.  My shoe icons are Carrie Bradshaw & Mary-Kate Olsen (I love those Balenciaga boots she hobbles around in these days).   I am also a bit of a nut.

xxx

Dress up, leave a false name, be legendary.
http://www.galadarling.com
Amanda

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2007, 11:24:20 PM »

Am soo super excited about this forum.  Living out in the middle of nowhere, it's super fantastic to be able to talk about shoes now - the reason for my existance.  For me, this is better than chocolate...   
ooola

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2007, 11:40:11 PM »

hello to all from ooola in the the san francisco bay area...
Manolo the Shoeblogger
Administrator

shoeblogger
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2007, 12:07:44 AM »

Welcome to all of the Manolo's internet friends who have joined!

The Manolo is especially happy to see the Gala here, as she is one of the blogs the Manolo reads everyday!  It is very entertaining and the Manolo highly recommends it to all his internet friends.

Manolo Loves the Shoes!
casarkos

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2007, 01:48:07 AM »

Signor Manolo!

I am a lowly engineering graduate student, who must carve her own shoes from fallen trees after the hurricane season is past.  In previous weeks I have started my own blog, but it will take some time to build it to such super fantastic glory as yours, and until then I shall not link it here for fear of the mock.

I worship at the altar of good design, and one day I shall find and enshrine there the perfect air of shoes!
thysz

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2007, 02:36:43 AM »

Hi everyone! I'm Thysz from an archipelago in Southeast Asia, an aspiring fashion stylist and a worshipper of Teh Manolo and his impeccable sense of style! I loved fashion and glamour ever since my "crazy" American grandmother wrapped me in a glittering feather boa at my baptism. That and many more fashion adventures later, my love for fashion grew and now I'm just elated that Teh Manolo opened this super fantastic forum. Congratulations Manolo,  from all of us here in the Philippine fashion world! Maybe someday you can visit here and see The Imelda Marcos' shoe collection! I've seen it and my eyes just rolled of the floor!  Shocked
litchee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2007, 06:55:30 AM »

Hello all,
I am Litchee, the French & shoe-loving fan of the Manolo Smiley Very glad to enter this super-fantastic forum.

Say What?

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2007, 07:22:00 AM »

I am so not worthy to be included in this group. I ogle the shoes that my poor feets cannot wear.

Besides, Cincinnati is 20 years behind in the style - because as the Mark Twain has been quoted: "When the world ends, I would like to be in Cincinnati, because it's always 20 years behind the times."  I believe this is the same with the shoes as well.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2007, 08:07:02 AM »

Manolo....congratulations on all of your superfantastic-ness. I am a huge fan!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: