Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Manolo's Super Fantastic Forums
News: Welcome to Fantasy Island, Manolo Style!
Welcome to Manolo the Shoeblogger's Super Fantastic Forums!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 30941 times)
aimlessjoys

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2007, 07:05:53 AM »

Hello, Manolo, & to All Internet Friends of the Manolo, too!  I am a fanatique folle of the Manolo & his doings. Today I am in the Fort of Great Worth, but I am normally swimming through the atmosphere of Louisiana. Thus, the aimlessjoys often seeks the intellectual stimulation of the blogosphere in all its abundance. Here's to interesting times.  Cheers! Wink

Smiley
fadedjaded

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2007, 12:07:16 PM »

Hello, fan of the blog so I had to join. Here in the Midwest we need to do what we can to keep up with trends, and you are it.
damselfly

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2007, 05:51:58 PM »

I couldn't resist the "Outfit the Shoe"...I have to live in a fantasy fashion world, the real ones too expensive. ;)Thanks to Ms. Place for helping me find you all! Kiss

“I May Not Know Men, But Shoes…Shoes I Know“-Carrie
Nenalovesshoes

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2007, 03:13:03 AM »

Congratulations on an amazing blog and humour. You really brighten up the rainiest day (and have passed your link to many sad sad depressed friends who are not sad anymore thanks to you, so the Manolo is also therapeutic!).

Ah, yes, introduction, Spanish based in Hong Kong, in love with (of course) shoes and a no. 1 fan of the Ayyyyyy section. Especially the Val Kilmer seal photo. I love.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 03:19:18 AM by Nenalovesshoes » Logged
graciela_f4l

View Profile Email
« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2007, 09:45:32 PM »

I'm Graciela, and I'm also totally excited about these forums! They're going to be huge! www.found4less.com
StormyAustin

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2007, 03:08:18 PM »

I'm a new fan of the blog. I especially enjoy seeing how people are creative with fashion, such as the Safeway bag dress. Also couldn't resist the fun of Building the Outfit.
kittycatcarlyle

You can't tell me what to do

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2007, 12:40:41 AM »

Hi all!

I'm here scouting trends in the PacNW ~~ we often seem to have a very different version of fashion than other parts of the world. I'm looking forward to BTO with all of you, and to other great challenges that may come our way Smiley
shoppingsensei

Personal Shopper

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2007, 04:10:55 AM »

I have been avidly reading the Manolo's blog since it began, yet have only discovered the forums today! (insert appropriate blonde joke) Thank you so much for your wonderfully witty and wildly cheeky musings - great entertainment and totally addictive.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 04:15:56 AM by shoppingsensei » Logged

Karen Loxton - Shopping Sensei
www.shoppingsensei.com
karenwalkerstwin

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2007, 01:23:40 PM »

I just found this blog and it is delightful!  I had to join or my life would be incomplete somehow... Grin
Manolo the Shoeblogger
Administrator

shoeblogger
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2007, 11:57:33 PM »

Welcome to all of the new friends of the Manolo!  You are indeed most super fantastic!

Besos!

Manolo

Manolo Loves the Shoes!
madaloon

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2007, 12:34:43 AM »

Hi there. I am a supafly who loves what The Manolo has to say. I found the blog a while ago and am finally getting around to making an account.

"Clothes aren't going to change the world, the women who wear them will." -Anne Klein
LoveMyJimmys

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2007, 01:44:08 PM »

I love all my shoes! So excited this is a message board.
rach3

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2007, 01:51:05 AM »

Hello, been registered a while but never got round to posting...
ladylight

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2007, 05:05:24 PM »

Huge shoe fan (my playground is Designer Shoe Warehouse) and fan of the Manolo.  Been reading the blog for some time now but never got around to joining.  But here I am.  Living in Maine where it is cold and snowy, but still manage to wear cute shoes.
katherinejane76

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2007, 03:04:26 PM »

Hi Manolo and friends,

I'm so glad to have found a place full of lovers of beautiful shoes.  My apartment is filled with shoes, too many for the closet and the shoe tree!  My boyfriend must contend with tripping over various pairs stored in the living room and hallway.  But this is the price I am willing to pay for my shoe passion.

You are all...of course...super fantastic!

Kate
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: